SF Code Sprint
SF Summer Jobs+ Code Sprint
TechCentralSF, SFCiti, and the City and County of San Francisco are announcing the SF Summer Jobs+ Code Sprint – Virtual Hackathon! Inspired by the White House Code Sprint, we’ve decided to host our own San Francisco Code Sprint! This is a call to developers in San Francisco to use the White House and Department of Labor Summer Jobs+ API to build job search apps for browsers, social networking platforms, smart phones and feature phones. The API opens access to thousands of summer internships, training and mentorships opportunities for San Francisco youth. Ready to code?. Read on…
Competition starts TODAY and will submissions will be accepted thru midnight May 31st, 2012. Entries should be submitted using the form below.
A few of the most innovative apps will be featured on the White House website, SFCiti, and TechCentralSF’s website.
- Contact information [name, email, phone number and Twitter handle of all participants]
- We will stop accepting entries at midnight May 31st, PST. You may enter as many hacks as you like.
- Entries will be judged by the TechCentralSF/SFCiti/CCSF team, and results will be posted no later than June 7th, 2012.
- We will judge all hacks based on the following criteria: originality, business opportunity, coolness factor and the quality of the demo.
- You are 18 years of age or older.
- Determination of winners — how many, and how much will be given — is solely at SFCiti/TechCentralSF discretion.
- Any sponsoring company can, at any time and at it’s sole discretion, change the award structure.
- This is not a legally binding contract, simply an invitation to you to send in projects and ideas for an opportunity to receive a prize.
- All applicable rules/terms of service as described in the TechCentralSF website